Sunday, February 5, 2017

A little review...

Hi All, Arrivée Sales Group is just over 3 1/2 years old. A lot has changed in that time. Namely, brands have come and gone, partners have come and gone. Change is inevitable in this industry. Lately, a lot in our industry has changed and it will continue to happen. The forces of the internet are driving retailers to make drastic shifts in how they do business. Manufacturers are aligning themselves with different retail partners to maximize their consumer exposure and limit their financial exposure. All of this being said, change happens. It will continue. I want to start a best practices page, sharing ideas from great retailers, so that we all can benefit. If you are seeing success with something and want to share, please forward your ideas. I will begin with my first article within the next week. I look forward to your input! Cheers, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment